Want to learn photography but don't have time for a 20 hour course? Sean has you covered.
In this 90 minute course, Sean focuses on all the essential information you need to know in order to capture beautiful images. You'll learn all the most fundamental lessons of photography, as well as countless tips and tricks that will help you establish yourself as a prominent photographer.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- How to fully understand and master your DSLR or mirrorless camera
- How to choose the best camera settings and camera mode
- How to nail the perfect composition
- How to get tack-sharp focus in every photo
- How to identify perfect lighting environments
- How to find your unique photography style
- Photo editing tips
- Social media tips for photographers
- Plus countless other tips that will propel your photography skills even further.
This course was designed for:
- Beginner photographers with little to no experience who want to improve their photography skills
- Intermediate photographers who want a deeper understanding of foundational photography concepts
- Anyone who wants to improve their general knowledge of photography in order to capture beautiful images
"I've been taking photos casually my entire life and in recent years fell into a bit of a depression where I didn't have the motivation to pick up my camera. This course helped rekindle my love for photography and is a great course for beginners as well as more seasoned photographers looking for a refresher. I'm so thankful for this absolutely excellent course and I couldn't suggest it enough to anybody who wants to take better photos. Thank you, Sean!"
- Taylor Cava, Photographer
"So grateful I stumbled across this class! Sean made the basics of photography so incredibly easy to understand and I can't wait to put what I've learnt into action!"
- Natalia Kyte
"Sean really is the best teacher I have seen so far. He explains everything so well and has a way of keeping me watching and learning. Some classes are so boring that it stops you from continuing. Sean you are a brilliant teacher and photographer!!!!!!! Thank you"
- Sarah Collier
Everything you need to know about photography - in just 90 minutes.